Training – Online Booking Form
Thank you for completing this booking form, once we receive your request we will confirm the availability and fully confirm the booking. Should you require further assistance please call 0800 917 8477
Training Course Terms & Conditions
Fees quoted are exclusive of VAT unless calculated on the quotation.
- All course fees to be settled before training commencement or within thirty days of training if account terms have been agreed with Raydar Safety Ltd accounts department. No certification of training will be issued until full course payment is received.
- Additional costs may be incurred e.g. Parking, congestion charges, hire costs. Where possible such charges will be identified in advance.
- Bookings will only be accepted and confirmed by receipt of completed Raydar Safety Ltd booking form, which includes a purchase order number.
- We reserve the right to cancel or alter dates of provision of service, the charges and the individual providing the service.
- Notice of cancellation/transfer must be done in writing or email to our office. In the event of a transfer the fee being charged, full fee will be charged at a new course commencement date.
- Fees payable on cancellation 14 to 18 days 30%, 7 to 13 days 50%, and 6 days or less 100%
- Fees payable on transfer 14 to 18 days 10%, 7 to 13 days 25% and 6 days or less 50%
- Failure of a delegate to attend is considered as a full cancellation without notice and full course and registration fees are due and will not be refunded.
- If our instructor attends your premises to conduct a booked course but is unable to do so due to lack of facilities or any other failure which is your responsibility, fees will be payable in full.
- Not all Raydar Safety Ltd training courses are attendance courses. Candidates are required to achieve a pass mark during theoretical testing. If a percentage rate is achieved below that is required a mandatory failure will be awarded and the candidate will not be able to continue.
- If a practical assessment forms part of the course then failure will result if the delegates fail to demonstrate the required technique or skill level. No monies will be refunded in the event of a candidate failing the course.
- It is your responsibility to ensure all trainees are physically fit and sufficiently mentally equipped to operate plant and machinery and be able to recognise potential hazards and limitations of use.
- Should you require training out of normal hours (e.g. shift systems or weekends), we can accommodate this. A supplement to our normal fees will be applied.
- All candidates must be over the age of 16 before course commencement.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to change – updated September 2018.