Health & Safety Assistance
Retained specialist health and safety consultant as a competent person to advise, inform, help, guide and provide technical support, as legally cited below and to provide the following services…
- Personal, email and telephone support 24/7/365.
- Overview of policies, procedures and systems with recommendations to bring up to date and compliant with current regulations and best practice.
- Training Needs Analysis and preferential training rates.
- Health and safety walk-around of client’s premises/site with recommendations to remain compliant.
- Full access to our website for news, information and downloadable documents.
- Newsletters and news feeds with up to date information.
- Advice, guidance, information, help and technical support.
- Bespoke service, tailored to suit the needs and business requirements of the client’s organisation and operations.
- Certificate of Competence re: appointment under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Use of consultant and company name when completing tenders, pre-qualification questionnaires, safety scheme applications etc.
- Access to HR, Employment Law, Fire Safety Engineers, Chartered Building Surveyors, Civil & Structural Engineers and other specialists and Clients with whom we work or support.
All other consultancy services subject to additional fees at either a fixed fee rate, day rate or hourly rate.
Health & Safety at Work
Health and safety assistance
7.—(1) Every employer shall, subject to paragraphs (6) and (7), appoint one or more competent persons to assist him in undertaking the measures he needs to take to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed upon him by or under the relevant statutory provisions…
18.—(1) The responsible person must, subject to paragraphs (6) and (7), appoint one or more competent persons to assist him in undertaking the preventive and protective measures.
34. If a client needs help in making these arrangements, the principal designer should be in a position to help with this. Clients could also draw on the advice of a competent person if they are required to appoint such a person under the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (‘the Management Regulations’).
Retained specialist health and safety consultant fees are £1,000.00 EXC VAT advanced fee per annum, which equates to £2.73 per day for compliance, support and peace of mind – value for money whichever way you look at it!